Lawyers Simple Creed - Bar Council India - made by Advocate Daxter Aujla -

 


Date:- 05-22-2023


Trust in God.

As a Lawyer, I am a Professional and offer loyalty to my client, confidentiality in our matters, and competence with diligence in my duties to my client.

I represent my clients and have my client's trust so am worthy of my client, I will represent my client in the court as his Advocate and be my client's voice and light. I will always counsel my client with the utmost respect and guide him through the process of litigation. We will do our best to resolve our client's disputes through Courts or Alternative methods. 

As a Lawyer, I will use the skills gained through my education and maintain the highest standards in appearance as well as professionalism.

The generations of lawyers who have come before me, I will promote their principles of justice and integrity in the courts of law all over the world.

I honor and respect my profession as a lawyer and will strive to be the best of the best. Be the light for the people and be the people's lawyer.


Comments

Advocate Daxter Aujla.